How to Make an Appointment Online
- To make an appointment online you must complete the triage assessment below in green.
- Once you have answered the appropriate triage questions you will be directed to “Please register or log in for online booking” and advised which clinic list to make your appointment with.
- When you click on the link a new window will open and you will be asked to enter your online account information or to register for an online account if you do not already have one.
- Please ensure you use a current and active email address and mobile number as you will be sent a verification email and an activation code to your mobile phone via text message. If you are having difficulty in receiving these please see Online Booking Help Document.pdf [pdf] 329KB for further assistance. If you do not receive your verification email in your “inbox” please check your “junk or spam” folders.
- Please note online booking is not appropriate for urgent situations.
Please click on the interactive question below (in green) to start your journey; you will be guided through a series of questions that will direct you to the most appropriate appointment for your needs.